» » » » » Massacre De Ipetumodu Ile-Ife Osun State!!



The fight between Asipa town and Ipetumodu town broke out in the early hours of tue 13th of jan 2015.....over boundary and land dispute.
It started from road block to burning of shops, motorcycles in fact the Oba of Ipetu's house in Asipa was set ablaze by the angry youth of Asipa Community...check out for more pics after the cut...  
 


All roads leading through the whole Town as been closed down and tagged a restricted area for every citizen of both Asipa and Ipetumodu.  

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
This is the last post.

No comments:

Leave a Reply