» » » Five Basic Things You Don’t Know About Psquare

http://www.realworldempire.com/2015/03/five-basic-things-you-dont-know-about.html 

  1. P-Square is the biggest music stars ever to come out of Africa - dead or alive!
  2. P-Square is the only artiste in Africa you cannot book with less than $100,000.
  3. P-Square net worth is - N25.6 billion.
  4. They  won the Best African Act award at the KORA All African Music Awards held in   Ouagadougou
  5. On Saturday, 30 July, 2011, Peter and Paul, hosted what was described as the ‘mother of all concerts’ in the history of Nigeria and for the record they are the most adorable twins in Africa
 

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply