» » » » » » To whom it may concern - Open message to the Every lover of good things

http://i.imgur.com/H7oIuRv.jpg
I believe that the race of man is coming to an end.

Someone once told me that her JOB is the most important thing in her life, even more important than her children. She thinks she is SUCCESSFUL, she thinks she is MADE because she has a useless job that needs her to send bills and make payment plans in an higher institution, she has a car that won't even ignite without been pushed or is it the friends that she has that would've  made to think she is MADE, what she is earning is equivalent to the bill you pay after you've changed your motor brake pad.  
She is a mother but yet she do not know the value of a child.
Let me say this, Poverty is from the mind, what you think is what you are made of. This Woman is real, and she is everywhere. Beware of these heartless WOMEN because they don't mind if they destroy or wreck your career. That is when you hear them saying  
"PLEASE I'M JUST DOING MY JOB OK?"  Continue here

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply