» » » Get your Free Internet Package Today and Sub. No More.

I know most internet users will be wondering if there is any free internet cheat, don't waste your time chasing your shadows.
Here is a cheap subscription for MTN users that will give you unlimited internet for 24hrs..
NOTE THAT
This sub only works on PC but with my own personal research, I have gotten a quick method on how to share the network from your PC to your Mobile Phones, Tablets etc.
I have tested the subscription myself and it worked and it is still very much working perfectly...

Not to talk too much, this is a pure practical procedure and I have compiled everything that will be needed for you to enjoy this cheap subscription into a folder. I call the folder FREE INTERNET PACKAGE.

I have been using this method for more than a year now and this is the right time for me to share it with everyone that is interested.

Requirements:
An MTN SIM (either old or new)
100 recharge card for the activation of the subscription
FREE INTERNET PACKAGE

Download FIP here

After downloading, you will see the instruction folder open and follow the instructions.
call this no 08101759248 for any request or question.

Pls don't call if you don't have anything reasonable to say....:)

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply