» » » » SPORT: Christian Benteke left Aston Villa for good



LONDON: Liverpool signed Belgian international striker Christian Benteke from Premier League rivals Aston Villa, the Merseyside club announced on Wednesday, the details of the contract was not revealed.


Christian Benteke: "I'm very happy to be here and I would like to thank the owners, Ian (Ayre, chief executive who pushed the deal through) and of course the manager for their massive effort to bring me here,".....

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply