» »Unlabelled » My Browser will never stop browsing with this TWEAk!!! Try it too.














Quick step:
*Load MTN100 recharge card
*Send BBMIDID to  21600
*wait for a confirmation like this
(Content:   Welcome to MTN BlackBerry BBMIDID. You have 15MB inclusive data bundle, Costs N100.0. Auto renew your Subscription and enjoy wonderful discounts. Thank you!)
*insert the SIM in your modem,


Note:
*Edit your IP and Port in your browser before you connect

How to Edit IP and Port
Go to your browser's menu,
find Settings>>>
Click on Network settings >>>
Replace this with the IP (127.0.0.1) Port 8080.
*Click on save.

Launch the app (Simple server) before you connect your modem to internet.
Now can connect and enjoy surfing the internet.

Download file here 



Drop your comment or question below

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply