» »Unlabelled » VIDEO: The Chiefs of Ile Ife waiting for the new reviled king of Ile Ife














It has happened again i guess people don't really change its just time that changes
The Chiefs of Ile ife are waiting for the arrival of the new reviled king of Ile-Ife Osun State Nigeria. Just like it happened when the the Queen of England first came to Nigeria, that everyone left their various assignments and they were outside waving at her like she is an Angel sent from heaven to earth.



WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS VIDEO??








POST YOUR COMMENT BELOW!!!

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
This is the most recent post.
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply