» » See Wickedness - Aboki Beheaded A Man Over An Arguement -


http://www.lazybeescripts.co.uk/murder_mysteries/Img/ColdBloodedMurderLogo2.jpg 

Mayowa who was about the age of 25yrs, also known as Mayo Lost his life as a result of a brief argument with a Mechai that sells indomie and egg (Malam Abdul)
It began at the period of 5pm somewhere in Iju, Lagos. Mayo was a well-known street boy that makes jokes with everyone around him but it looks like someone changed the keys to Mayo's luck that evening,


He was chatting with some group of people around Abdul's shop and he later entered his shop and begged him for a token amount of N100, which he called (Owo Jedi) but Abdul refused to give Mayo the money he requested for, after Mayo's long persuasion and whining, Abdul got pissed and told him to let him be,
Leave me alone Abdul shouted at Mayo with a tensed voice.
As a street boy who was probably high on marijuana took it up with Abdul and started bragging, he called Abdul a fool with all kinds of abusive words but Abdul is well known to be quiet and friendly person, in fact people were not so surprised when he didn't outer a word or replied Mayo, these really got Mayo pissed so he said to Abdul (Na me go kill you for here, wait for me I dey come back).
The Malam felt challenged and said (kai!! I dey here for you). Mayo left, The surprising thing about Mayo is that he went straight home to change his cloths, he went to clean up and came back like an hour after the argument, immediately the Malam saw Mayo coming straight to his shop and he saw that he had changed his shirt to a black round neck, designed with skulls of different sizes, he pulled out his dagger and walked towards Mayo without much time and beheaded Mayo that same moment.
Abdul ran away immediately after his tragic act but got arrested by the police a week after.





About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hados Damilola and I am a true enthusiast in the area of Music Production. In my personal life I spend more time on Blogging, Music Production and Web Design. It’s really cool because I do have passion for what I’m doing.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply